Hi all,
My AXC F 2152 is reachable via Web-Based Management with no issues (correct IP etc.), but I can’t get PLCnext Engineer to “Connect Online” to it.
Setup: controller firmware 2026.0.5 LTS (26.0.5.124), PLCnext Engineer 2026.0.4 (which only lists up to firmware 2026.0.0).
Could this version gap be the cause? If so, is there a newer Engineer release that supports 2026.0.5, or should I downgrade the controller firmware instead? Thanks!
HI JonAnder,
Please check the following steps:
Are the IP address and firmware correct here?
If the problem is not resolved, please contact technical support via our website.
BR
Lennart Durth
Hi JonAnder,
I use the same combination of SW and FW version and I am able to connect to the PLC.
and as far as I know there are no files for minor PLC versions in the Components view. So it’s not a version gap.
Hi Lennart and DivisionByZero,
Your input actually heped me solve the problem. The problem was, that when replacing the PLC from 2025 to 2026 version, somehow the Product name field showed AXC F 1252, instead of AXC F 2152, which doesnt make any sense.
Nevertheless I changed the PLC again to the same AXC F 2152 and now the Product name has been correctly updated
BR
Jon Ander