AXC1152 Firmware 2026.0.4 LTS

We recently changed the firmware for our produts to 2026.0.4 LTS after we descovered a problem in firmware 2025. The migration went well, besides some issues in a few standard libraries we also had to upgrade.

But for some reason when changing the code, after the “Write and start project changes” option, we get this message.

Download changes failed: ‘Exception occurred: EclrChangeNavigator::ChangePointer failed: pointer reference is invalid’ - at component Arp.Plc.Retain on SetupPlc(isChanging=true, startKind=Warm)

In old firmware versions I never had this problem, also the code changes don´t have anything to do with the retain data. Does anybody has an idea how to solve this, because stopping the PLC everytime we need to make a code change is not viable.

Thanks,

That looks like the symptoms of a problem that was fixed in PLCnext Engineer 2026.0.4 LTS and in the PLCnextBase Library version 1.8.1:

From the PLCnext Engineer change notes (in the “Fixed errors“ section):

From the PLCnextBase library change notes:

I changed the PLCNextBase library to 1.8.2.

We use the 2026 PLC version.

I´ve upgraded to 2026.0.5 LTS, but I still face the same problem, I cannot make a change download with the messages regarding the retain data.

The project was upgraded, I think I need to create a new project and copy the project inside the newly created project.

Remco

The problem is probably caused by the version of PLCnext Engineer, not the firmware version. I have just discovered that PLCnext Engineer version 2026.0.4 LTS is not yet available on the Phoenix Contact website, but it should be available there in the coming days.

Thanks, I saw already in the change notes of PLCnext Engineer that version 2026.0.4 LTS is available, I saw this in the document.

image

I will wait until I can download this version.

Remco

I still don´t see the PLCnext engineering 2026.0.4 LTS for download, I still face this problem that I cannot download the PLC program without stopping the PLC, which for us is not working. I need to make small modification in our PLC software without stopping the cutomers process.

Has anybody any idea when Phoenix will make available 2026.0.4 LTS for download, in the change logs document the version is already available.

Hi Remco,

there is a problem with our website not being updated. That’s why the download does not appear there.

Could you please open a ticket and leave your email adress there. So we can directly share the setup of PLCnext Engineer 2026.0.4.

Best regards,

Marko

Hi Marko, the Brazilian branch (Diego) just send me the new version, it look like this problem is solved.

Thanks for the help,

Remco