PLCNext 2026 and 2152 processor slower boot?

Has anyone noted a much longer boot time? I ported my project (with eHMI) to 2026.0.5 LTS firmware. Not running a lot of libraries, ModbusTCP, PLCNextBase, and an onscreen keyboard project for libraries. I’m booting about 2 minutes longer than before. As my end user turns the unit off for safety during changeovers, they’re noticing as I also have the Windows HMI’s needing to delay launching their browsers longer, otherwise they get an error screen.

Slower, but still under 2 minutes boot time for a 2152. What hardware are you using?

For the windows HMI’s, we’d occasionally run into a HTTP 503 error (with older FW too). I’d recommend a startup script to poll the server for availability before launching the browser.

Ethernet Extension, 2 BP6’s with a DI16NPN, DI16, AI4 V, AI4V, AI4 I, AO4 V, DO16, 5 empty slots. I noticed onside that both units are Rev 02 Hardware (I upgraded 2 units , both do the same thing). One Profinet remote node (Another 2152 acting as an IO node) I’ve done a full build up of the same setup on my desk but with the 04 hardware (my test station), normal 1 min or so boot time.

Oddly, the remote nodes are 04 hardware, not sure how that happened, but this installation was in 2021 originally.

I’m writing a Powershell script to do a full dynamic check on that right now, but I’m not done testing it yet.