Write on io link device

Hello, I use an io link master from IFM (AL1102). On it I connected different sensors and hubs.
To retrieve information from devices, it works fine. But when I try to write to the io link hub (AL2301 acyclic) nothing happens.
I use the IOL_COM_5 functional block with the following parameters:

xActivate := true
xPNIO_Data_Valid := TRUE
iMode := 0
xTrigger := WriteData.Trigger
xRead_Write := TRUE
iPort := 4,
wIndex := 16#0029
bSubIndex := 16#0000
iWriteLength := 4
xActive => WriteData.Activate,
xDone => WriteData.Done
xBusy => WriteData.Busy
xError => WriteData.Error
wDiagCode => WriteData.DiagCode
dwAddDiagCode => WriteData.AddDiagCode
iReadLength => WriteData.ReadLength
udtDiag => WriteData.UdtDiag
arrIOL_ReadData := WriteData.ArrayIOL_ReadData
arrIOL_WriteData := WriteData.ArrayIOL_WriteData udtAsynCom := WriteData.UdtAsynCom

As well as the AsynCom_PN_2 functional block.
Could you tell me if there are other ways than this functional block, please.

Thanks in advance.

David

I’m seeing a similar issue on a ifm AL1102 as well, @Martin_PLCnext_Techn can you recommend a solution?

After seeing the issue where the IOL_COM_5 block fails to write the parameter, I tried adding readback logic to my state machine occuring after the write operation. I’ve also removed the readback and switched to mode 1 (readback required after write). In both cases the write operation simply fails silently.